Proposal: Build out and run a K9 Finance Facebook group

This proposal outlines the creation and management of an official Facebook account for K9finance. The primary objective is to establish a strong online presence to connect with potential customers, promote new holders, BoneCrusher users, and build brand awareness across all aspects of social media.

I have personally been a part of creating and building the original and official Shiba Token group on Facebook. I have also helped create and build the InRussWeTrust Facebook group which has over 20,000 community members. I have done the same for several other crypto projects on Facebook and other social media platforms.

Month-over-Month Goals:

Month 1-3: Establish brand presence and build community. Gain at least 3k followers by end of month 3 through targeted advertising and engaging content/utilization of partner FB pages.
Month 4-6: Increase engagement. Achieve a 5% Conversion rate on followers to holders. Reach 5k followers by end of month 6.
Month 7-12: Drive consistent growth. Maintain a steady increase in followers while optimizing content strategy to maximize engagement and holder conversions.

Strategies for Growth:
Content Strategy: Utilize existing content calendar that features informative and visually appealing posts related to crypto finance, educational content, and tech information dissemination.

Community Engagement:
Actively respond to comments and messages, conduct polls and Q&A sessions to foster interaction, and encourage user-generated content through photo contests or testimonials.
Collaborations:
Utilize existing crypto partnerships, potentially use dog rescue charities, or Facebook investment groups for cross-promotion and reach a wider audience.

Budget:

• Pure operational costs would be a 2k per month salary split between one assistant/moderator as well as myself. Facebook ads are highly restricted with cryptocurrency, so there are limited options there at this time. If they become available to us we can discuss a budget for them.
  • Occasional one off stipends for paid partnerships with other notable crypto related Facebook pages at a per request basis as they are seen as valuable with the team.

Launching a Facebook account presents a significant opportunity for K9finance to connect with crypto traders, establish itself as a trusted financial resource, and ultimately generate new leads and grow the business. By implementing the strategies outlined in this proposal, K9finance can achieve a strong online presence and build a loyal customer base on Facebook.

9 Likes

I’m so bullish on this they are going to make me fight a matador

7 Likes

Facebook has billions of accounts and many millions of multiple visitors a day.

Having a presence there with a dedicated community and marketing can increase K9’s outreach significantly!

$2K a month is nothing compared to the marketing, operations, and dev budgets.

I’m all in on this proposal.

6 Likes

I support this proposal. 100%

7 Likes

I Think we should be on all the social media platform - Not only facebook
but if we want to focus on some media channel, i think instagram have much more exposure now days than facebook.

3 Likes

I support this proposal. Also agree Instagram would have more exposure especially for younger demographic.

3 Likes

I will see what takes place with this proposal and if everything goes well I can put together another proposal for Instagram in the near future. Thank you for the feedback everyone.

5 Likes

I am in support of an official FB page…I do have concerns around a 2k per month salary. Will there be accountability for results? What will that look like…would like to see some more info on amount of influence and outreach Matt has in FB. I’m not negative at all about Matt or the proposal its business and before you spend the money know exactly what you are getting and expectations…

9 Likes

I support this proposal

4 Likes

I support this proposal. As in my country. Facebook is the number 1 social media used in here.
I can help in sharing news posted in the official page

3 Likes

I support this proposal and other social media platforms especially TikTok.

4 Likes

He put his credentials and experience in there. he is asking a 1.5k a month salary and 500 for an assistant. Very modest in my opinion and a far better use of funds than any other marketing

4 Likes

2000 USD per month is high in my opinion. Thats 110,000 pesos in my country. make it lower if possible.

Influencers/vloggers here pay less than that . Just my opinion.

2 Likes

I like the proposal… Seems to be a precise and good strategy for results…Excellent goals…if we are to approve a 2k a month salary there must be oversight on execution

3 Likes

Exactly :100:
There must be good result with that kind of price.

1 Like

I would be a strong supporter of the FB project when launched and would like to be a part of it’s success

3 Likes

In my country. Facebook is the primary social media application used in here.

I can help in sharing it,. I can even do it for free but dont expect too much :sweat_smile:

Like $BAD idea ai. They have fb page. We can do like they do.

1 Like

Great idea but I don’t think Facebook is as popular as it once was but I do believe it will expand K9 exposure, which is good. I’m for it

4 Likes

100%

Main advertisement here.
Once gain million followers. More will come.
There’s an option there that lets you pay for suggestions that would pop-up from users

2 Likes

I think this is a good proposal, though I personally dislike Facebook and am planning to delete my account. However, that’s just my view.

MrMathewV claims to have helped build the original Shiba Token and InRussWeTrust Facebook groups. I’d like to see this verified and get feedback from those teams if possible.

That said, he seems adept at navigating Facebook algorithms, which could be valuable in countries where Facebook is widely used.

While some argue $2000/month is too much, remember that costs vary by country. For example, in my country, that would be below the minimum disability benefit.

4 Likes