We have to give people coins to help us in marketing

We have to give people coins to help us in marketing

1 Like

No I think we are more than good!

2 Likes

Bad Idea AI uses ‘rain’ effectively to randomly reward engagement in TG. Seems well received and creates a stronger bond with the recipient. I’d support this type of program. It could also be effective to give coins as prizes for various games and events

5 Likes

Can you please explain more in detail your suggestion?
K9 already has a marketing budget.

2 Likes

There is a retroactive airdrop that will happen in Q4 of 2024. A lot of KNINE tokens will go to wallets that don’t already hold KNINE as they’ve been supporting Shibarium and the Shiba Inu ecosystem.

While some will ignore the drop and leave the tokens alone, others will see them and start asking questions, which will lead them to our TG, Reddit, TikTok, and other social media spots.

I’m against ‘raining’ and ‘tipping’ from marketing wallets as there are way bigger fish to fry than hoping someone receives some KNINE and then invests for more. Personally, when I receive a random token, I just swap it out to keep my wallet clean. That’ll add volume, but not a significant amount, I wouldn’t think. Then we have to buy the tokens back to keep the price from decreasing.

Not worth the risk, IMO.

4 Likes

Tipping and raining only attracts farmers. Then sold. Same thing happened to other group.

Very well said my friend. I like your statement. :fist:

I agree with what couch_adventures said. There is also the small chance that users who receive K9 randomly may mistake this for a “scam token.”

2 Likes

I believe this one needs more details

1 Like