Proposal: Tip/Burn bot

I humbly proposed to the DAO to integrate the CFUN tip/burn bot to the Telegram.

What for?

In my honest opinion, now that Knine Finance held some competitions like X raid and meme comp, you can use the CFUN tip/burn bot to distribute prizes conveniently

Or even incentivize active community members conveniently .

Or even burn if you feel like burning the token.

You can ask @docksie36 on telegram for more info of the said bot…

1 Like

I do not support this proposal. It clutters the chat, invites beggars to whine about tips and makes K9 look like a degen meme token when we are not. Tip bots are not professional.

4 Likes

I respect your idea bro Radar, you got a point :point_up:

But as from what written in the Shib paper.

The part that says SHIBARIUM ACCEPTS all entities. including bots.

Calling tipbot unprofessional is harsh. :pray:

You can use the bot resposibly, by incorporating discipline…

4 Likes

Getting community participation is part of the marketing plan.
I trust that it is much more sophisticated than a single TG bot.

I don’t believe that distributing the rewards to winners of competitions is an issue at this stage provided the manpower that the project possesses and the numbers/frequency of actual winners that need to be serviced.

Maintaining and monitoring the bot may require same (if not greater) effort on behalf of the team (imo).

Plus not all participants of X are present in K9 TG group or may not use TG at all.
So for those cases the prizes might still have to be delivered manually which would defeat the purpose of the bot.

To sum up - I do not see that the benefits of the bot necessarily make it a worthy pursuit at this stage of K9.

6 Likes

I get your point, and you are right there :100: :wink:

2 Likes

Not at this stage but I think a collaboration at some point in the future would be AWESOME!

1 Like

Tip bots have their pros and cons as some have mentioned above. I don’t mind the idea of a tip bot implemented in the chat. Some are complaining of clutter, but we already do with all the buys that come in. TG has a limitation of being fast paced and cluttered in general. Tipping someone KNINE or whatever token wouldn’t really bother the disjointed conversations happening any worse than everything else going on already.

It would be a cool way of showing the community burning tokens as well to help promote burning for those that like to do so.

Finally, we have an unofficial ‘rep’ command in the chat that I think would be better replaced with this tip bot as it actually rewards participants in TG.

For those not in TG, sorry /shrugs. It’s a TG bot. Join TG if you want to be involved.

1 Like

I’m in the middle on this one as I’m uneducated on the subject. If it does clutter chat and bring beggars, I’m against it. (Not quite sure what that would look like)

1 Like

I think it is highly likely to disrupt the Telegram chat.
Therefore, I cannot support this proposal.

1 Like