Proposal for Subscribing to X Premium Organizations with Gold and Affiliate Badges

I still agree with moving this forward to a vote!

3 Likes

I think it has been moved ahead to be funded by marketing budget… not requiring a vote

5 Likes

I support this 100%, however an opportunity to become a Gold Affiliate account under the Shib account came up in the same timeframe, which has its pros and cons.

Pros:

• connected marketing & branding with the Shib main X account
  • cost saving of $10k
  • get access to most of the Gold check features

Cons:

• do not have a standalone Gold badge that stands apart from Shib
  • unable to gift community members an affiliate badge for increased reach to our DAO members

We are now a Gold Affiliate with Shib

My take is that this is still not a “closed” proposal, and that the Roundtable should be revisiting this monthly to evaluate the pros/cons of being a gold badge under the Shib umbrella vs. having our own Gold Badge

11 Likes

Honestly, I think its a great thing. It stops ALOT of FUD. Many people say “They’re not actually associated with Shib” in an attempt to fud our community. This will resolve that.

6 Likes

Maybe best to put it on the table and revisit…

3 Likes

Association with SHIB is more valuable! I think since as Buzz said, an opportunity to receive a Shib affiliate Badge has come up! I think we should leverage this and if the need arises later for whatever reason to get our own we can, we can revisit it.

6 Likes